- Shredded white meat from 1 rotisserie chicken
- 15.25 oz. canned whole corn kernels, drained
- 15.5 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 oz. can red enchilada sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 small heads bib lettuce, leaves removed and rinsed
- Queso blanco, crumbled, for serving, optional
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Add the chicken, corn, beans, enchilada sauce and salt to a large bowl, and mix well to combine.
- Place a ¼ cup of the chicken mixture into the center of each lettuce leaf.
- If using, top with the cheese.
- Serve immediately with a squeeze of lime juice.
Bean Swap Options:
- Kidney Beans
- Cannellini Beans
Cheese Swap Options:
- Shredded Monterey Jack
- Chicken mixture can be made up to 2 days in advance.