- 2 heads cauliflower, outer leaves removed, cut into bite-sized florets
- ⅓ c. olive oil
- 2 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c. Thai chili sauce
- Cilantro or scallions, for garnish, optional
- Place a large sheet pan in the oven and preheat to 400 degrees.
- Add the cauliflower, oil, salt and pepper to a large bowl.
- Toss until the cauliflower is coated.
- Carefully dump the cauliflower onto the hot sheet pan and shake to spread evenly.
- Roast, stirring every 10 minutes, until lightly golden and tender, about 30-40 minutes.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a serving bowl.
- Add the chili sauce and mix to coat; serve immediately.
Cauliflower Swap Option:
- Brussel Sprouts
- Green Beans
- If you swap out the cauliflower for a different vegetable, be sure to adjust the cooking time, as needed.